Tips for natural home remedies in constipation relief.
1. People do not drink enough fluids these days at least not enough to compensate for bodily needs. Drink lots of water, at least 6 glasses of water a day. Water aids in quick digestion and allows easier bowel movement.
2. Another remedy you could try is mixing water and Epsom salt. This also helps with fast constipation relief.
3. Exercising and being more active can get your bowels moving. Getting up and walking around the neighborhood in the morning is good enough to get your bowels moving.
4. If you love mango, eat one twice a day before your meals. This is a very effective bowel movers.
5. Eat lots of dietary fiber. The easiest way relieve constipation by increasing the quantity of fruits and vegetables in your meals and cutting down on the excess of dairy and meat products.
6. Try Chia seeds mixed with water into your diet twice a day. It is high in fiber and keeps you hydrated.
7. Cantaloupes helps constipation. Its high fiber content is what actually makes it very useful to those who have constipation.
8. Flax seed oil has been a proven winner against constipation. To get results for quick relief, take 2 tablespoonfuls daily with lots of water immediately after a meal.
9. Eating one or two pounds of grapes in a day will greatly reduce the incidence of constipation. They are a great laxative and bring instant relief to the stomach.Constipation Relief Foods