Study Natural Relief For Constipation far more



Constipation Relief Foods

Natural relief for constipation is, in my mind, the only route to go down. However, if you'd have asked my advice a few years ago I would have probably given a very different answer. In fact I'd have probably told you that constipation was incurable, because that's how it felt for me.

My problems with constipation began just after the birth of my first child, nearly 20 years ago. It was almost as if something had "stopped working" at that time. There had definitely been a shift in the workings of my body. Now whether this was down to hormones or just the fact that I didn't have the time to look after myself as carefully as before, I'm not sure. What I do know is that it was just the start of my constipation problems.

I went from regularly daily motions to once week-twice if I was lucky! I suffered from the most excruciating pains in my stomach and was often in tears. I visited the doctor a couple of times and was given bottles of foul tasting liquid which would alternate between giving me diarrhea or having no effect whatsoever. I would spend a fortune on laxatives and other over the counter remedies. I once even faced the embarrassment of being questioned by the local pharmacist about my laxative use a she thought I might be an anorexic!

My lowest point came a few months after the birth of my second child. I was feeling constantly exhausted, like any new mother, but I also felt really unwell. A visit to my doctors resulted in me being referred to the local hospital for an enema as I hadn't been to the toilet for over a week and my stomach was as hard as a rock. I made a decision there and then that I would have to do something about this problem as it was, quite simply, ruining my whole life.

I came across various remedies when searching on the internet and decided to try out natural relief for constipation. I found a local naturopathic doctor and a visit to him changed my life. I was told about various strategies I could try and everything suddenly made sense. Within a few days, I was having more regular bowel movements and I threw away my laxatives!

To rid yourself of constipation naturally, you need to be prepared to invest a little time and effort in yourself, so this is not for people who are not prepared to do this. However, I found the results to be better than I could ever have hoped for.

Natural Relief For Constipation-Simple strategies You Can Try Right Now

* Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables to a minimum of 5 portions a day

* Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water or diluted fruit juice daily

* Folic acid deficiencies can contribute to constipation, so a daily supplement can help

* Take regular exercise-try to walk for 30 minutes each day, preferably after your main meal

* Consume lots of fiber rich foods such as pulses, wholegrains an bran. In addition, apple pectin supplements are very fiber rich

* Magnesium supplements are thought to help soften stools so are worth considering.


If you would like further extensive information on natural relief for constipation, then visit Constipation Relief For Women [http://www.naturalconstipationtreatment.info] Ran by a certified fully licensed Naturopathic Doctor from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, this is much more than just a collection of home remedies, but will give you cast iron, tried and tested methods which have been used with a high degree of success.

The free email course plus the free ebook which will help you eliminate both gas and bloating are a must for any woman who's life is being ruined by these easily treatable conditions.

You can be free of constipation within days-even if you have suffered for years by using natural methods.

To see further useful information on what helps constipation, visit Natural Relief For Constipation






Natural Relief For Constipation

Constipation Relief Foods